1. What are cookies and how do we use them?
A cookie is a very small text document, often including an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, a computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when you access our Site, our advertisements, or other content provided by us or by others on our behalf from other sites. The information we collect through cookies may include the date and time of your visits to our Site, the pages visited, and the time we spend on our Site.
- Customize your experience with our site;
- Collect aggregate information about the use of the Site by all our users;
- Control the display of ads;
- Offer other products, services and functionalities customized for you; and
- Improve the performance of our site to provide you with a better user experience.
For more information about cookies, visit All About Cookies, where you can find complete information about cookies and similar technologies, www.allaboutcookies.org.
4. What types of cookies do we use?
STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES
We use “analytics” cookies, which, together with our web server log files, allow us to calculate the total number of people visiting our Site and which parts of our Site are the most popular. This helps us collect feedback so that we can improve our site and provide the best user experience.